A merchant account is a bank account that is used by a merchant specifically for the purpose of collecting funds from the consumer bank account or credit card payment transactions.
A payment gateway facilitates the secure transfer of transactions from a merchant to a third-party payment processor associated with the merchant’s acquiring bank. Payment gateways often offer additional services like reporting and performing checks on transactional data such as message formatting, automatic tax calculation, and fraud detection.
Yes, the solution is highly flexible and customizable to accommodate any modules/requirements requested by the clients
The following functions are included in our base solution for Customers Application:
- Top-up into the Wallet using Cards – Debit or Credit card and net banking, etc.
- Withdraw / transfer money to the bank account /
- P2P and P2M Transfer via QR, contact number, and unique ID
- Transaction History
- Profile Management
- Help and Support
The following functions are included in our base solution for Merchants /Admin Panel:
- Create a merchant/customer account,
- Doing a settlement transaction (merchants),
- Generate QR code for the merchant and customer (Dynamic),
- Dashboard for the system
- Transactions history and its details
- KYC management
- Transaction charges and commission management
- Threshold management
- Notifications and Setting
Note: Any additional functionality other than listed above will be considered as a part of customization.
Platforms for the following Actors (English Language with Single Currency):
- Customers: iOS and Android Platforms
- Merchants: iOS and Android Platforms + Web Based Panel
- Admin: Web-Based Panel.
Mobile Application: React Native
Backend: Python/Django/Angular JS
- You need to provide a bank license from the authorized bank for the targeted country
- where you want to launch your solution. Apart from that, we need Bank API or 3rd
- Party Payment Gateway based on the targeted country for processing the payments.
- Yes, we support the various payment methods. This majorly depends upon the payment processing APIs that are provided to us for its integration into the Digital wallet Crypto solution. If the API supports those intended methods, then the users can make payments with those options.
Yes, we can integrate the POS if there is a requirement from the client’s end. This can be used by Merchants / Retailers / Agents for making the transactions. However, please note that we would require the APIs of the respective POS systems for integrations.
We will do the integration of service providers’ APIs. The 3rd Party service APIs need to be purchased by the clients and provided to us with the credentials and documents.
Yes, this can be implemented where the 3rd Party service platforms can use your application for making payments. We will provide them with your app’s API to integrate into their respective platforms.
Yes, we have Loyalty and Rewards programs in our solution based on the clients’ requirements.
Crypto is a white label solution where we will be providing you with the solution with your brand, logo, and customizations as required. The Licence of the solution is non-transferable, i.e. you cannot sell our solution to other providers.
We can accommodate minor changes till the time it is not affecting our APIs. If the clients require changing more than that, then those changes can be accommodated with an additional cost as we need to put additional efforts for changing the API structures.
Yes, you need the licenses to operate from every country that you plan to launch in.